• Minibuses/private passenger vehicles (13-16 passengers)
• Vehicles and ambulances (more than 16 seater)
• Goods vehicles (3000-3500kg)
Do you need to arrange an MOT or service for your fleet of vans or minibuses? If so, Car Craft Scotland Ltd can help. Based in Broxburn we are close to Linlithgow, Kirkliston and Newbridge.
Covering Class 5 and 7 MOT tests for a wide range of vehicles including coaches, minibuses, vans and other heavy goods vehicles, we can help make sure that your vehicle is performing as it should be. In the event that your vehicle fails the MOT test, we will complete a re-test free of charge if the original test and any remedial work has been carried out by us. Our skilled team are able to carry out any necessary repairs to achieve that required end result - to get your vehicle through the MOT.
When it comes to servicing we are able to service vehicles on a mileage or duration basis, depending on the vehicle's requirements. Any work required will be clearly explained to you and will only be carried out with your authorisation.
• Interior checks - including belts, switches, pedals, doors
• Exterior checks - including lamps/lights, wheels, tyres
• Under bonnet - including structure, brakes, exhausts, fuel system
• Under-vehicle inspection - suspension, bearings, wheels, tyres
• Emissions checks for petrol & diesel engines
• Brake performance checks
For Class 5 and 7 MOT testing in Broxburn, call Car Craft Scotland Ltd today on